1) All men don’t cheat….but they do think about it. Point of the matter is from the beginning of time men have been weak for the flesh but commitment, self-control and most importantly love is enough to keep them from tasting the forbidden fruit.
2) When in a relationship DO NOT TELL YOUR FRIENDS EVERYTHING.
It’s okay to spill some things about your relationship to your friends if you want advice, support or just to talk but some things have to remain sacred. Some stuff only you two should know. If it seems that a lot of people are commenting on your relationship or mate, chances are they know too much. Plus it eliminates the aggravation you may feel when people start to down talk you or your mate when you move into “off again, on again” territory.
3) Women! If a guy easily pursues you…as in sleeps with you very quickly,chances are you will not be a serious girlfriend to him. Guys like a challenge! Rarely do you see guys marry the girl they slept with the first day or week they met. He’s thinking if I got it this easy….alot of other guys probably have to. Based on the men I’ve spoken to their worst fear is “wifing a smut.” (Disclaimer: I do not condone that type of language against women)
4) GAY LOVE IS TRUE LOVE! I SAY THIS CAREFULLY BECAUSE JUST BECAUSE YOU’RE GAY IN A RELATIONSHIP DOESN’T MAKE YOU SOUL-MATES. However, if a person is willing to come out to their families/ friends, risk ridicule, persecution, isolation and potentially drop their faith just to be with you….THAT’S LOVE!!! Straight couples could learn a lot from gay couples because in many cases they end up risking a lot for love. There are many people who would not do this for their partners, and frankly it’s scary! *Raises glass to the gays*
5) If you break up a happy or unhappy home…you will end up ALONE!!! It is consistent that guys will not leave their girls or wives for a mistress. There are FEW exceptions but the rule is they just won’t. They are not going to uproot their entire life for you. I heard a girl once say….”if it’s a happy home I would’nt be able to break it up” wrong!!…point is if you don’t respect other people’s relationships you will never have a healthy one. Boundaries are important and people who end up crossing boundaries reap that.
6)Guys…if you are in the friend zone all hope is not lost!… (enough said)
7)Be honest!!!! No need to play games with people. Ladies, if you’re talking to a guy who made It clear he doesn’t want a relationship…don’t say you don’t want a relationship (WITH THE HOPE YOU WILL BE IN A RELATIONSHIP)…because chances are you won’t be in one with him. BE HONEST!! Guys, I understand you’re under the impression that the more women you “pursue” makes you more man but just like you wouldn’t date a smut…girls don’t want to do that either. So don’t approach a female like you’re really interested if your main goal is to just have sex…there are a lot of girls who don’t feel emotionally connected to sex …find one of them.
8) GIRLS!!! If he acts like he doesn’t care that means he doesn’t!! Having sex with him, no matter how many tricks you have will leave him simply wanting more sex, not wanting more of who you are.
9) Guys!!! Sometimes females are generally uninterested. They’re not “fronting”, they just don’t want you. So instead of getting mad, or calling her names, just move on because all you did was assure her, she did the right thing by not talking to you.
10) Finally, after all the tricks and test and sleepless nights..when you have found that person that you can’t stop thinking about, that would do anything for you, that is generally in love with you..you will know!!! DO NOT RUN AWAY FROM LOVE. It is ridiculously hard to find in the first place. True love is not necessarily defined in a story book way but it could be that person who without you even asking has made an emotional and physical commitment to be with and there for you. Love is a gift..everyone forgets that it is a privilege to have someone really care for you in that light. So don’t take it or them for granted. Don’t let anyone or anything stop you from being in a healthy and loving relationship because it is yours to have.
In Love Check List:
- DO THEY MAKE YOU LAUGH
- DO THEY MAKE YOU CRY
- DO THEY MAKE YOU HAPPY
- ARE YOUR ARGUMENTS STUPID
- DO YOU HAVE COUNTLESS INSIDE JOKES
- DO YOU SMILE RANDOMLY SMILE BECAUSE YOU’VE THOUGHT OF THEM
- DO THEY MAKE YOU FEEL LOVE, WANTED, SECURE
- DO THEY HELP RELIEVE YOUR STRESS
- CAN YOU DEPEND ON THEM FOR ANYTHING
- CAN YOU TALK TO THEM ABOUT ANYTHING
- CAN YOU BE VULNERABLE WITH THEM AND THEY NOT JUDGE YOU
- DO THEY OR HAVE THEY EVER GIVEN YOU THAT FEELING IN YOUR STOMACH
- DO YOU JUST WANT TO CHOKE THE LIFE OUT OF THEM SOMETIMES…(BUT NOT REALLY DO IT)
…chances are…YOU’RE IN LOVE..GET OVER IT!
🙂 HAPPY SUMMER!!! 🙂